At MYBARRIO, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and website visitors like you. We value and respect the importance that privacy deserves. If you have questions about how we protect your privacy, write to email@example.com. For all our services, the data controller (the company responsible for your privacy) is MYBARRIO SAS.
By registering on our website and using our services you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. IDENTITY OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE.
The present web www.mybarrio.es is property of MYBARRIO SAS with Siren 835 201 187 and with social address 36, quai de Béthune, 75004 Paris (hereinafter referred to as MYBARRIO), an online web that sells and promotes fashion products, clothes, footwear, complements, furniture, objects, lights, cosmetics, works of art, technology and photography, as well as any other class of textile materials and artistic works.
2. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE.
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.mybarrio.es, navigation through this website gives you the status of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this paragraph, which may be modified.
The user will respond to MYBARRIO or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
3. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The rights of Industrial Property, reproduction and exploitation of this web, its content, its pages, its appearance, design, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, the links that it contains, or any other sign susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are exclusive property of MYBARRIO. For that reason the user of this page will not copy, reproduce, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents of the same one, and of doing it, MYBARRIO will not have any responsibility in front of a claim that derives from the breach of the present obligations. Therefore, if an inadequate use is made of the information that appears in the present web by a person different from its holder, it will be able to be persecuted according to the legitimacy of the effective legislation.
The entire content of this website is protected by copyright in accordance with the regulations in force.
MYBARRIO is the owner of the elements that integrate this online web and has the necessary authorization for the use of each and every one of these elements.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
As a user of our website and our services, you will be asked for certain information about yourself, including your name, your data contact and information about the credit or debit card with which you pay the order. We may also collect information about your use of the Website, comments you make on the Website or emails you send.
The user, in order to access certain contents of the Web have to provide personal data, and guarantees their veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity.
Protection of your privacy
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, known as the Regulation implementing the LOPD and with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), we inform you that:
If you provide your personal data through the web (for example, buying a product, filling out the contact form, commenting on the blog or subscribing to the newsletter), will be incorporated into a file whose owner is MYBARRIO SAS, being the owner responsible for processing personal data.
We only obtain your data through the data collection forms (contact form or subscription to the newsletter) which indicate which are the mandatory fields. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, it will not be possible to process your request (send your inquiry, register as a user, buyer, subscriber).
How we use your information
We use your information in different ways. What we do depends on the information. The list below clarifies it in detail, shows what we do and why we do it. Your personal data will be treated exclusively for the following purposes:
• Send you your purchases: we have to do it in order to fulfil our contract with you.
• Send you information through text message, email etc., as updates on the order to be able to inform you about when the order will arrive.
• Sending you information by email, SMS or postal mail about our new products and services, to keep you informed. We only send it with your permission.
• Fraud prevention and detection to prevent and detect fraud against you and against MYBARRIO, something that is absolutely indispensable.
• Showing you advertisements of mybariro.es while you browse the website so that you are aware of new products and offers.
• Find out what you, and other customers, like to ensure that we offer you what you like, and to stay ahead of the competition.
• Send you the newsletter by email if you have subscribed to it.
• Interact with you on Social Networks: use Facebook and Instagram Ads, which allows us to create ads and campaigns segmenting the public by location, demographics (age, sex, etc.), interests, purchases made previously, etc..
• Respond to inquiries or requests for information.
• Manage blog comments.
• Information about your gender to get you to the products you are interested in more quickly.
• Your payment information, but don’t worry, the security code/CVV of the card is not stored:
– Collect payments and make refunds: we have to do this in order to fulfil our contract with you – after all, we’re an online store!
– Fraud prevention and detection: to prevent and detect fraud against you and Mybarrio. Something that is absolutely indispensable.
• Your history of contact with us : what you have told us, for example, by phone, in instant chat or on social networks :
– To offer the best customer service: we have to do it in order to be able to fulfil our contract with you. After all, you expect us to offer you the best service.
– To train our teams : that way, when you contact us, you get the best possible customer service.
• Purchase History and Saved Items – everything you’ve purchased and saved in your bag for later purchase.
• Information about your phone and computer, and how you use our website and our application: information you give us when you browse our website or use our application, including your IP address and your device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website and our application.
• Account information linked to us – what we do if you link your Twitter or Facebook accounts to us.
• Your responses to surveys, contests and promotions.
You don’t have to give us any personal information, but if you don’t, you may not be able to shop on the website, and your shopping experience with us may not be the best. But it’s your choice. And we respect it.
We also anonymize and group personal information (so that you are not identified) and use it for a variety of purposes, including testing our computer systems, research, data analysis, improving our website and application, and developing new products and services.
Sharing your information
We do not and will not sell your personal information to third parties, including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential for that purpose.
However, we consider it essential to share your data with the following categories of companies in order to offer you our services, as set out in this statement.
• Companies that carry out activities so that your purchases reach you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packagers and courier companies
• Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and hosting companies that help us run our business.
• Credit reference agencies, security agencies and fraud prevention agencies so that we can tackle fraud.
• Companies approved by you, such as social networking sites (if you choose to link your accounts with us).
We may provide third parties with aggregate but anonymous and analytical information about our customers, but before doing so, we ensure that it is not personally identifiable. However, under no circumstances will we transfer your personal data to other companies without your prior express, informed and unequivocal consent.
You have many rights related to your personal information:
– The right to be informed about how your personal information is used (like this notice!).
– The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
– The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although this is likely to be done through “My Account”).
– The right to request the deletion of your data, or to interrupt its processing or collection, in some cases.
– The right to discontinue direct marketing messages, which you can do through “My Account”, and to withdraw your consent to further content-based processing at any time.
– The right to request that we transfer elements of your data to both you and other service providers.
– The right to file a complaint with the data protection regulator (such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency).
If you want to exercise your rights, file a complaint, or if you simply have any doubt, do not hesitate and contact us.
We have adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of your personal data, and to prevent their loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation of the treatment and opposition to the same one, as well as to request the portability of the data, sending an express request, next to a copy of your DNI, NIE or passport at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transferred directly from responsible party to responsible party when it is technically possible.
If you are subscribed to the newsletter and no longer wish to receive them, you can indicate this in several ways: by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link that you will find at the bottom of all the mailboxes or asking us to unsubscribe you by email to at email@example.com.
The treatment of data carried out by MYBARRIO SAS, SL is legitimised with the consent you have given at the time of providing your data and will be governed by the principles of legality, loyalty and transparency, minimisation of data, limitation of the conservation period, principle of integrity and confidentiality.
The given consent, so much for the treatment as for the cession of the data of the interested ones, is revocable in any moment communicating it to MYBARRIO SAS in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights of the holders of the personal data. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
5. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The website and its services are freely accessible, however MYBARRIO conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form depending on the different user profiles. The user guarantees the authenticity and the actuality of all those data that he communicates to MYBARRIO and he will be the only person in charge of the false or inexact manifestations that he realizes.
The user compromises expressly to make a suitable use of the contents and services of MYBARRIO and not to use them for, among others:
– Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
– To introduce in the network computer virus or to carry out actions susceptible to alter, to spoil, to interrupt or to generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical systems of MYBARRIO or of third persons; as well as to hinder the access to other users to the web site and to its services by means of the massive consumption of the computer resources through which MYBARRIO lends its services.
– Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of MYBARRIO or third parties and extract information.
– To violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of MYBARRIO or of third parties.
– To supplant the identity of another user, of the public administrations or of a third party.
– To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the permission of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is actually allowed.
– Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the web site, like texts, photographies, graphs, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphical design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to MYBARRIO, without being able to be understood yielded to the user any of the rights of exploitation on the same ones beyond those strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the object of any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of MYBARRIO, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any rights over them. The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA.
The information supplied by you will be registered in a file owned by MYBARRIO and can only be accessed by authorized personnel who provide the service requested by you.
MYBARRIO will act as responsible of treatment according to the Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Information of Personal Character. Likewise, it will be necessary to provide your data to MYBARRIO to enable the delivery of the online order that you make.
By providing your data, you are accepting that they are transferred, stored and processed. MYBARRIO will take all necessary measures to ensure that your data are treated securely in accordance with current legislation at all times.
7. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY POLICIES.
8. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.
If any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notice to MYBARRIO duly identifying, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring under its responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter concerning the website of MYBARRIO, the Spanish law will be applied, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of Paris.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
All the notifications and communications between the users and MYBARRIO will be considered effective, to all the effects, when they are made through postal mail or electronic mail.
The users will have to go to MYBARRIO by means:
– Sent by post to MYBARRIO SAS, 36, quai de Béthune, 75004 Paris
– Sending by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org